Chicago Furniture Upholstery - Commercial Upholstery Services
When it comes to your office, does your furniture look presentable or tired? The first impression your clients or customers have is critical. From the time that they enter your waiting area, to the appearance of your secretary's desk, little things add up as the impression of the professionalism of your services.
Why risk having a ripped chair make the difference between landing that new client or not?
Commercial upholstery services:
- Office waiting rooms chairs update
- Leather meeting chairs repair
- Examining table recover
- Work stations fabric walls clean and refurbish
- Conference room seating upholster
- Theatre seating cleaned or repair
- Medical exam tables reupholster
- Desk chairs recover and repair
- Vinyl chairs recovered
- Leather alternatives upholstery
- Tack boards and conference room fixtures recovered
- Refelting tack boards
JC Wood has sources for thousands of fabrics that can be viewed online. Ask for our help in selecting fabric for your next project.Search for Fabrics
13 Steps to Achieve "The Best" Furniture Upholstery
When you use J.C. Wood - Rated one of the best Chicago furniture upholstery shops: our base price includes:
- Initial inspection.
- Remove all nails and tacks.
- Remove all fabrics.
- Open all seams and check all joints .
- Layout new fabric and check for flaws.
- Cut fabric.
- Frame, webbing, and spring inspection (repairs are extra).
- Inspect foam, down and batting. (If needed, replacement is extra.)
- Sew seams on new fabric.
- Replace dacron wrap.
- Install new fabric.
- Attach welding or gimping (material extra).
- Steam fabric to remove wrinkles and set folds.