Our Product Requirements
In selecting products used in our finishing processes, we adhere to three guiding principles:
- Minimize our impact on the environment
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Assure employee and customer safety
JC Wood Minimizes Adverse Environmental Impact
Recycling your existing furniture and millwork and using the latest products and techniques for wood restoration and furnishing refurbishment helps minimize your impact on the environment and saves money. Refurbishing furniture, rather than buying new, substantially lowers your energy footprint. There is a tremendous amount of energy required to harvest lumber, process it and build the new furniture; refurbishing existing furniture eliminates the need to expend this energy.
JC Wood’s environmental policies assure a positive impact on the environment in three ways:
1. Help Save Forests—Using older furniture reduces the need to harvest wood for new furniture.
2. Lower Landfill Impact—Recycling and reusing furniture puts the furniture to use, rather than discarding it and adding it to a landfill.
3. Assure Minimal Environmental Impact—Using environmentally friendly products, like low VOCs and HAPs free stains and finishes and state-of-the-art spraying equipment, reduces air pollutants and helps assure a healthier environment for employees and customers.
Improve your office. Improve your environment.
Call today for a free quote.