Patio Furniture Restoration
Give Your Outdoor Furniture a Facelift
- Reverse the harmful effects of weather
- Spruce up your outdoor furniture
Signs of Wear
Teak Furniture—Unfinished teak furniture turns a silvery-grey color outdoors. While the wood ages gracefully, the joints may loosen and require regluing and tightening.
Metal Furniture—Constant exposure to moisture can cause rusting in metal furniture, especially at the joints. The finish begins to chip and fade after two or three years.
Wicker Furniture—Excessive exposure to sunlight can dry out the strands resulting in cracking and rough edges.
Cushions—Upholstery may be damaged by burns, tears and fading.
Our Maintenance Procedures
1. Wash furniture and cushions.
2. Repair any minor damage.
3. For wood—Reglue and tighten/replace screws, if necessary.
4. For metal—Check welds and surface for rust damage.
5. Inspect to determine whether additional repairs are required. If so, we’ll provide an estimate.
- Powder coating finish for metal furniture
- Oil finish for teak or redwood furniture
Color Matching—Coordinate your
cushions, furniture and grill covers
Large selection of fabric samples
Standard Cushion Sizes
Choose from 12 basic colors.
Price includes fabric and foam.
For custom colors and fabric, visit www.greenhousedesign.net
Prices subject to change.
Custom sizes, styles, and colors available upon request.
If we find repairs that are beyond the scope of routine maintenance we will provide an estimate for your approval prior to completing additional work.
Call for a free estimate!
Or email us email@example.com